Comprehensive statistical calculation software.Antony Peel
One branch of science that is directly related to maths is statistics, essential when it comes to making decisions based on gathering data, their study and analysis, and subsequent processing and classification. In this task, statistical calculation acquires large importance, and programs like Minitab can come in very handy.
Minitab is a complete pack of tools dedicated to statistical calculation in all its variants.
- Statistical calculation software that is within the reach of all kinds of users: allowing the use of macros and including sample data and examples as well as a glossary of statistical terminology.
- Includes a large variety of tools and functions to edit and manage data: copy, crop and paste functions, various 'Undo' and 'Redo' levels, import and export data to Excel, text, HTML files, CSV spreadsheets, XML files...
- Carry out descriptive statistics, variance analyses and Poisson distribution tests.
- Allows the use of a large amount of graphics.
- Try different types of regression (linear, polynomial, logistic, etc.) and variance (ANOVA, GLM, MANOVA) analyses.
The main statistical software used to improve quality.
Professional features at your reach
If you work in the statistics field, once you download Minitab you won't need any other tool. Its interface is appealing yet functional, and any of its presentations can be seen in detail with the tutorials, guided assistants or Minitab's own manual.
Download Minitab to calculate all kinds of statistics, perform experiments, create convincing graphics and much more.
- The trial version can be used for 30 days.
- If you have difficulties activating the product, follow the instructions here.